Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Remember the good

It's time to stop living in the heaviness of the cold outside. It won't show itself above -31C today at all so let's just get on with life.

I'm in my study today again, working on so many different, varied things. A service for the care homes tomorrow. The minutes from last nights board meeting that went far too late. Letters to people who need some information or generally want to influence me one way or another. Answering txts from people who wish to meet, soon. Phone calls from people looking for community information.

It's just one of those weeks you know? Stressful.

Then I see the photo on my desk of our sons last summer at Micah's wedding. What a great time that was for the family to gather from three provinces and one state. And I smile. It was so good to be together again.

And it was HOT. +31C and humid.
62C difference from today.

Remember the good.

1 comment:

  1. Nice (I won't say 'cool').

    Sometimes we need family as a reason to carry on, and it's not at all a bad thing to remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.