Wednesday, June 03, 2020

What I've been doing with my time



Well, they didn't teach us this in College. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

Being a pastor in this time of pandemic is a bit like being a shepherd without having a flock of sheep. Or maybe better yet, pastoring the flock from one field away. :(

Most churches have moved online as have we scatteredbutgathered.com but one of the ways I daily try to connect with the people is through short prayer videos like these. thefieldpastor.com

The levels of work required to climb the learning curve have been great and most pastors are working full out to try to provide spiritual care for their people.

So I haven't really been home here lately, but I do think of you often, dear reader.

This is me checking in and reminding myself that this is home. I do miss it. 
But if you want a daily sprinkling of my face, (I know I know, a face for radio) you can always drop in at the above link.

Keep taking care out there.




 


2 comments:

  1. FWIW (and that may not be much, granted) my head is bald but my arm pit hair tangles.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I should have said, really good to 'see' you again.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.