Sunday, August 30, 2020

24 weeks later and we are inside.


We've been meeting outside all summer but this is the land of the snow, so you know we had to move the gathering inside at some point.

Today we gave it a trial run and it seemed to go well, in spite of all the weirdness and all.

There are still many from our number who are not comfortable meeting inside yet and we respect that. So if the weather remains warm we will try to gather outside for a few more weeks until we just can't any longer.

Nearly 70 of us there today. A simple service but relaxed and very informal.

It was a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you and some other people I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yup right in the front row! Lauralea is tucked in between my head and the wall.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.