Sunday, September 06, 2020

Staying Well

 I am tired now, and tomorrow I am going to stop for a while.

Stop work and stop doing and just stop. 

Next weekend is Hillary's wedding and we are going to help them get ready for the big day, and then celebrate well what that day means for Hillary and Dave and all of us. Its is going to be a great time. 

Then a few weeks vacation to try and get our footing back.

Probably return amidst a big second wave with new restrictions and all. But we shall worry about that then.

For now the trick will be to stop working and start vacationing and NOT get a cold or flu as I normally do when the adrenaline of work stops flowing through my veins.

Stay well.



 The Smiling Blue Breasted Pastor, a rare sight to see on any day.

2 comments:

  1. Hillary is getting married? I can see why the grin! ;-)

    Please pass her our very very best wishes - it seems like a long time ago that she lived in that curious convent in Oxford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah right you have that connection as well. We certainly will do that, thanks Toni. (Yes the convent didn’t play into her long term plans it seems, except to help shape her in some good ways.)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.