Friday, January 20, 2023

Travellin Man

I have been in Jacksonville Florida since Tuesday and already I have used "Y'alls" in too many sentences. 

Oh and I had grits for breakfast today. With cheese on top.

And yesterday there were biscuits beside a big pot of porridge, at least I thought. Then someone told me it was sausage gravy for on top of the biscuits. Close one.

So we are in meetings all day and most evenings until the end of the day next Monday, and I am already bagged. Yesterday was a particularly difficult day and I couldn't fall asleep till late. Or better said, early.

But it is so beautiful down here in the +26C temperatures. I just got to get out more.


This was me last night, sort of completely bagged.








This is the view from my room. Complete with battleship. 







So far I've only been out at night here, but it is a strange thing to experience a warm breeze late on a January night.








No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.