Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Logan's back


from a year at Providence, and I'm glad to report  that though his
head is getting larger, he's still got the same heart. That's cool.

Him and I did lunch today, so we could catch up.

He brought a friend with him. A very good friend. Lets just say
that  if I wasn't already in a committed  relationship, I'd
be tempted to wander.

He brought along his IBook G4. What a sweet little thing. He even let me take her out for a spin.

Seemed to handle really nicely. I am sorely tempted.

Bretheren, pray for me.


3 comments:

  1. Thought less of you there for a sec. I take it this is not a woman? Don't think she'd appreciate being taken out for a "spin" if it was a woman. Computer gizmo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Randall I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.