Friday, December 15, 2006

The King has no Pants

So, this morning I discovered that last night Lauralea gave away my only pair of publicly wearable jeans.

She put them in the bag of used clothing I took to the second hand store. She says it was an accident, but, you wonder...

This could be the first wave of a Passive/Aggressive cold front on her part!!


Speaking of cold fronts, if you are in Saskatchewan today be careful on the roads. There is a Winter Weather Warning if effect.
Warnings
Prince Albert - Shellbrook - Spiritwood - Duck Lake
5:39 AM CST Friday 15 December 2006
Snowfall warning for
Prince Albert - Shellbrook - Spiritwood - Duck Lake continued

Up to 10 cm of snow is expected to fall across central Saskatchewan by Saturday morning.

A low pressure system currently developing in Alberta is expected to bring a wintry weather mix to Saskatchewan today. An hour of so of freezing rain is expected in much of southern Saskatchewan today as a warm front pushes towards the region.

Further north in central Saskatchewan the precipitation will fall mainly as snow. Up to 10 cm is expected to fall today and tonight.

Saturday will also see poor weather over much of the province, as snow and blowing snow affect much of the south.

So be careful out there. And watch out for me, I'll be the guy with no pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.