Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My brother once fell out of a tent trailer

... in the middle of the night.

in his sleep.

Yeah. You know how the sides of the beds are up against the edge of the canvas tent part?

I guess we hadn't tightened them enough, and one morning when we got up he wasn't there.

We found him sleeping on the hard ground having slipped between the bed and the canvas side.

He fell the 4 feet without waking up enough to come back inside.

That's never happened to me.

I think that's why I still have hair but he doesn't.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny. I laughed out loud. Always good to start the day with a chuckle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I dont have hair and I didnt fall out of a tent trailer (to the best of my knowledge anyway, I may have slept throught it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny, because the same thing happened to one of my brother & sister-in-law's foster kids. She was a toddler who was always in action, so they were really happy that not only was she unhurt, but she hadn't gone exploring the campground in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Hey, we're back online!!)

    The same thing happened to our friends' first kid, except he was only a few months old at the time. Slightly traumatizing for first time parents!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.