Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look what's coming to visit us today.

I've just arrived at the office and it's beautiful out there right now. Dark, warm, calm. I guess its the calm before the storm.



Weather for Prince Albert;
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this morning. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow in open areas this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High minus 6 with temperature falling to minus 16 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 this afternoon.
via.



The radio is already reporting no visibility on the Highways in the western side of the province.
So, hold on to your hats kids, it could get a little bumpy out there today.

2 comments:

  1. I know we're not supposed to get the brunt of it but the driving out there is quite reminiscent of a year and five days ago. Hopefully it doesn't peak like that last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty wicked out there right now. Not as bad as last year but it revives the memories.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.