I wish us peace

It's turning cold out there this afternoon and the blue/grey clouds hang so low it's almost as if you can touch them.

And this moment I am thinking of all those I love who are out there, scattered near and far, family and friends, and I am momentarily so far away from them all.

So I light a candle and place it on the windowsill above my desk, as a reminder of hope. To those who drive past, that there is warmth and welcome here, and to me that those I love and miss really are a light and warmth to me even though they are far away.

 

Peace to your soul this afternoon.
And peace to mine as well.

Comments

  1. Peace to you too, my friend.

    And don't burn down your office....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment





I'm moderating all the comments these days.
Thanks.